tea gardens

tea gardens

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Like a beginning

One of those funny days when one is not sure if life is all about work or all about play.The kind of day when your mind is full of stuff and is it right to leave it there or download it and get it out of ones system and make way for more stuff to fill ones head.

Looks like it was time to do something so started a blog.Thanks to email I seem to have lost the art of writing down things so typing seems so much easier.Then when the blog is actually created the pressure to write begins so I put down random thoughts and hope that this is the beginning of some creative writing.

Funny that when I sit down to put thoughts it just happens that my fingers do the writing so what do I do.It all started with the stress of looking after old parents.Much as you love them there are times when the need to escape into a little world of the make believe becomes so important.Reading help in some ways and then I wonder why not put it all down.Who knows perhaps there is a story hidden in the recesses of my sub conscious.

So on one hot Indian summer I start this blog and will discover where this journey takes me.

No comments: