tea gardens

tea gardens

Saturday, July 07, 2007

sms,chat and what have we

It dawned on me today that I am a fossil.I ought to be deep under the ground,transforming myself into a diamond but I cling to this modern world despite being clueless of its jargon,its short msg (hey I got that right) and all the rest of it.
It happened while chatting with a ten year old (behaves like and adult,thinks like one but is a child at heart) on gmail chat.It goes like this....heloooo (hello) byeeeeeee(bye but why so many e's,I think its supposed to mean something).K (what ever that means,is it his name or a short form for something else) lol (i would like to think this is lots of love but in mid sentence it doesnt fit in but shall delude myself) what lo (still trying to figure that one out.
The long and short of it is that I am now in the market for an sms dictionary and if anyone knows where I can get one please do call.Or should that be poc?!!!

No comments: