tea gardens

tea gardens

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Attitude that kills

When people talk of attitude,Ive often wondered what they meant until I found it myself.Everything finally is about attitude.It dictates ones life,the course of ones thoughts and the well being of ones mind.Its such a dangerous weapon that it can destroy as it can heal.Double edged sword if any.
Today as in the many years of my life I have been battling a negative attitude.I can see it destroying a person I love and I am helpless because like I ve discovered the path of ones life is in ones own mind.
Trying to see the good things in life is not easy but believing that everyone else has it good and its only me with a sad life is looking at life in a jaded form.Doesn't it occur to people that human beings are individuals and have to exercise that right.When you fail to count blessing and can only look at the so called bad things,when you refuse to believe that you can change the course of your life in however small a measure,then that attitude can slowly destroy ones core and no one,simply no one can help with that.I realised that trying to break down this wall of negativity was pointless at this point.Either I don't know how to deal with it or I don't think its important anymore.Perhaps its true that a leopard cant change its spots but negativity can spread,its infectious and I have every reason to keep my distance from it.

No comments: